Sunday, May 27, 2012

Japanese movie marathon.


kimi ni todoke
High School debut
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
Time traveller the girl who leapt through time

After seeing "I give my first love to you". I liked the short and sweet so much I decided its not so bad watching Japanses movies. and baby steps so I only wanted to watch Japanese teen genre. I'll save the heavy stuff for some other time maybe never. This is the pattern I  figured out. There will be a romance in Japanese Stories. but most of the ones i seen The people don't stay together. For different reasons. someone dies, forbidden romance you can't be sexing up your twin sister without someone finding out, people split up. and when they split its always on good terms. Thats why I never like the endings. They leave them too open ended. But "I give my love to you" was okay. cause we knew the guy was going to die and he does. Time traveller set us up for a sweet ending. but nope they had to make that sad.
I think this week I'm going to try atleast one Russian show or movie. See if they can entertain me .

No comments:

Post a Comment