Tuesday, May 22, 2012

wall progress, broken tv

I was in a real groove. and didn't want to stop. only reason I stopped is cause my tv fell and the screen cracked. Part of me is like well I bought it in 2007 so i'm sure I got my moneys worth. also I never turn it on.
But the another part of me is like i don't have the money to replace it. I was gonna start using it for workouts indoors. Its also the biggest tv in the house. I wanted to mount it on the wall, I don't have the money for a mount.
I fell like I'm in a hole. Its not really the fact I lost a tv. Its the fact that I'm not in a position to replace it. I'm in a tiny room that I have to share with my daughter. It doesn't make sense cause this is a 3 bedroom house. and The room I'm in is the only room thats being used as a bedroom. My mother sleeps in the living room. Why can't I or Zy move to another room? CAuse my mother is sick in the head. she's saving  one room for my father  that may never come back. and the other room is basically storage. I want to call hoarders on her. but this isn't as bad as the house that make it on that show.
 looking around this room is so discouraging.  you know what I want. what I have always wanted: to have a clean house. thats clutter free, and in good condition without the need for pairs. and if something does brake I want to have the means to fix it. weather its calling a repairman. or because I live with someone that can fix things.




well here are photos of the progress I made today. I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow. i would do more but I'm very angry right now. Its the rage. I've been eating so I don't think its from hunger. Scraping was a workout. so it may be from lack of fuel in my body. I'll eat a green banana before I sleep. so I don't strangle someone. (joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment