Wednesday, May 23, 2012

school progress

Today I had a dental appointment, I have 3 cavities. one I had before apparently healed itself. Thats not the first time I had a cavity that healed itself. While I was in the exam room waiting, Zy was in the front desk with her God mother. GM did Zys hair in 3 sections. looked really cute.
I went to a parent meeting at Zys school this afternoon. This was the last one of the year. Zy's progress was really good. she knows all her letters and sounds. all the shapes and she can count to 49. and at her age average is 29. I asked the teacher why some kids around Zys age are stating kindergarten in the fall. and its because those kids are in Lancaster. If I have to commute or beg. I don't know but I will get Zy in Kindergarten. Shes too smart to have halted progress. One more year in preschool is just going to teach her things she already knows. and for me her education is more important then almost anything right now.
She can wright her name really good. and she writes it without a guild line from the teacher. she writes her first and last name.
 I told the teacher how I'm trying to teach Zy how to hold a image in her head, even if its for a few seconds.She thinks thats a very good idea. I can find images in my head, even for things I seen weeks before. its something I had to teach myself to do. and I can't really do it for faces. But I do It for spelling. and remembering where I read something.
Zy drew this picture while I was in the dentist office. She was having fun with the bright colors. She said those aren't people she knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment