Monday, May 21, 2012

sharing my gift

I had this dream i was helping two boys. The were from abusive home lives. and something happened and another teacher came in (I guess she was a teacher. And that would make me a teacher) and told me I was risking my job. one of the boy's father was a politician. and he was only tying to get back at his dad. I say I thought of that possibility. But There were some truths in the claims. Then the other teacher points out that the kid was 18 and thats the legal age. But the other boy I guess was still in need. (the other teacher happened to be Heather Graham for some ODD reason)
anyway all day yesterday I was thinking about my gifts and Major choice. When i wasn't worrying about failing on my juice cleanse. This dream must be help in my uncertainty. first thing I have to change my major.
1. main reason i picked it is cause I want large amounts of money. But honestly I want the things money can buy more. Like a house, Education, and travel. And I thought of my sister. she gets large amounts of money and her job isn't grueling. Sometimes she can even calling to work. Her degree is Business. Right now I'm registered as business admin. But I was going to transfer to a university for international business management.
I want to help people. more then I want to be a corporate slave. Not the poorest of the poor. I want to help the overlooked people in middle class places. I will help the poorest, just on a grander scale like donating to organizations. I want to help middle class youths one on one cause I been there. I seen what goes on behind the picket fences. I want to be a mentor. For adolescents, not really children (because they get on my nerves).
That means social science degree. I'm Not really What specific degree maybe phycology. psychiatrist make lots of money. but then I'd be stuck in a room. I guess I could be unconventional and watch the kids in their environment to make assessments, when parents ask for a consultation. I think i would prefer to be a social worker. but I hear they have a lot of paperwork. and don't make as much money. I understand working for love and sharing your gift. but I would rather work and not have to worry about the universe sending me things I want. Shopping fells so good. and I want to be fortunate to buy things instead of having to window shop. So money is part of my degree choice. I suppose it would take the same amount of time for this degree. I can learn another language on the side. I guess that I can trust the universe with, sending me a language teacher. I hope this is what I'm ment to do. I hope this is the correct decision. I'm not looking forward to getting a Doctorate. I want to start work before that point. aw well. I do feel less anxious about the future with a social degree then with a  business degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment