Thursday, May 10, 2012

learning korean

on may 7th I got a lesson 1 phase 1 of Pimsleur Korean. I listened to that for a few days. and today I listened to some podcast from talk to me in korean and korean class 101.com
Im a little confused on how to say the gam or gahm sound. cause the pronunciation is spelled gam or gahm. but it sounds like the people are saying Ka sound. I have been practicing saying the gahm sound like i have a mouth full of too much air. with whats going on in my throat its a bit of a challenge. but i'm training my ears to requinise Korean language. I'm going to use the free web site. and i bout Pimsleur approach cause it was on sale for the first 8 lessons. and i'm going to put those cd's in my car. I'm going to focus a time each day on the free internet resources.  lets say for about a month. then I want to use that web site where you get a web cam buddie. its a site where you find someone in the country of the language your learning and you talk to them in their language then switch and then they talk to you in your language. its like Immersion without traveling. also the meetup meetings. every month I say I'm going. but i never have the money for it. they don't have a group near my home. any way I'm optimistic about my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment