Saturday, May 26, 2012

My new favorite movie

I just seen 'I give my love to you'.  This is such a sweet movie. My favorite part is when Mayu is called on stage as a Honer student. and instead of giving a inspirational speech she yells across the Auditorium at her boyfriend that did he really think he could just get rid of her? she hired 10 tutors and got the highest score. so she could get into this school.  They had to drag her off the stage.
there were crying moments and this is hilarious moments. Japanese tend to go to the dark in their stories. sure this was a I'm dying movie. But it wasn't as slapped together as some Japanese Dramas and the ending was shockingly satisfying. Another thing I noticed Japanese aren't afraid of teenage sex like Koreans. And not overly obsessed with teen sex the way Americans are. you got the whole Asian modesty going on. but its not as Awkward to watch as Korean Tv. Infact when there is no sex there is no tension. example nobuto product. that had 2 males and one female. and they all spent a lot of time alone together. but youd think that they were all Eunuchs. Frankly If I was a teen girl in that situation id have been on the sly with either one or both guys secretly..... well one of them without the other finding out. wouldn't want to add jealousy to a balanced eco system.
ohh!! Mei-chan's Butler that was awesome!. I would love to have a butler. that butler ( Mizushima Hiro is an Adonis)  *lady growl* it be all forbidden to hook up. but for me that be the Challenge: 1. not getting caught. 2. enticing this straight laced man to loosen up. we all know he liked her. he fell in love with her before she met him. thats why he became her butler.
I think I'm going to watch "closer to heaven next." probably another movie about someone dying.





No comments:

Post a Comment