Wednesday, May 16, 2012

some progress with paint

So last night i did do  more scraping. and i'm proud of myself. i'm trying to decide if i should uy some putty to smooth out the parts that are exposing the plaster. I think i should cause painting over it will bother me later. And right now I have the motivation to actually do it.

                                                                 Top photo is before

                                above and bottom photos are after I removed the old paint and glue.





But i don't know If I want to paint today. cause re cleaning the roller is irritating. It be different If I had one roller for the remover and one for the paint.
Its slow progress but its progress that I'm doing by myself, So I'm still proud. And the paint dries pretty fast.
When i'm finally done I hope to have proper curtains. and My flat TV mounted on the wall. Also I want less  things. I have already donated a lot of clothes this week. and I have found more to get rid of. things other then clothes I want to sell them. but some books I know I can give to a salvation Army or thrift store. I have  a sewing desk Of my mothers that i'm using. Its a sturdy piece of furniture. back before furniture was made out of cardboard. and I would love to sell that. I'm not sure my mother would be okay with that. I  Have accepted that I have giving up sewing and if I ever sew in the future I don't need the desk. I have used a ironing board before while standing up, it wasn't so bad. But that desk out of this room will free up a lot of floor space. right  not its a table for my cable box and TV and console. I'm still undecided about where I want to but the chalkboard paint. Originally I wanted to put it in one of the doors. use their square frames as a premade border. And the bottom 2 are just the right height for Zy. Wherever I put it its going to be in Zy's section of the room. i want to have a privacy screen added also when this room is finished. her section of the room from my section. I think she will like to have a area that is all her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment