Monday, May 7, 2012

sunday morning

after 16 months i found My ipod. I will be selling it. so I can upgrade to a new device. not sure which one. either a nook color or tablet. or a new ipod. or Ipad. I would have to save for the Ipod. and I really don't want to save. Id rather just buy one thing in one payment. I have to sell it so get something new. I don't like not having the camera. also I scraped off a good portion of the wallpaper. I'm so tempted to just leave the rest and start painting. because the last time i didn't remove all the wallpaper glue and painted over. those portions are more difficult to clean off. the solution has to go trough the layer of paint and the old wallpaper glue. *le sigh*
and moving the furniture from the walls is so bothersome. I really need to rearrange them and remove some completely. I have to be getting a wall mount for my tv. then take out the thing that my tv sits on now. that will add a couple square feet of floor space.

No comments:

Post a Comment