Saturday, May 26, 2012

finished rooftop prince last night

The Ending bothered me. First If I knew my man was disappearing and are time together was coming to a end. I don't really think id be worried about marriage. id be trying to loose my virginity. and if I got pregnant, cool. something to remember you by...... well I guess not so much a good idea when Tai young comes out of the coma. But When Tai comes out of the coma and seeks out with Park HA at first im like did he remember her from american or is he just that friendly when chatting up females strangers he wants to hook up with. they at the last few seconds hes wearing Joseon royalty clothes. and I'm confused. Does he remember his past lives and his time travel when he woke from the coma? cause if he didn't have the memories how likely is it that he would in such speed randomly find her juice shop? I'm gonna assume that they did the clothes and the drawing to let the viewer know that he remembers all his lives. present and 300 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment