Monday, June 4, 2012

police

Sunday I had to call the police on someone. they didn't take him in. they but him in handcuffs and had him sit in the pol car for awhile.
I seen a woman on youtube with a amazing body. and she said she was on a low carb lifestyle. and she had been for 5 years. I learned about ketosis. and I'm going to try that. she said you only need 10 days. I hope I can accomplish it. as far as buying food I only got ice cream that wasn't healthy.
the cable man is here. he's putting cable in every room and in the patio.
I'm rewatching 'Mary stayed out all night.' and 'devil beside you' I like Mary better. its so refreshing. no drama. its a light romance. i like it even better second time. i been rewatchin drams recently. I finished 'king 2 hearts' it was okay not the worst. I might watch 'love rain' after I'm done with mary and devil. I'm hesitant cause it looks so dry and sad. I may be wrong hope I am. it might be on of those gems that im like Man i should have seen this sooner. i haven't also cause i wanted to watch it all at once so i have been waiting for all the episode to finish airing. can't wait for "standby" to get English sub titles. I will have enough money this month to go to a meetup.Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment