Sunday, June 24, 2012

stop this addiction

okay I think I'm going to give up my Drama addiction for a while. and I should be able to do this cause I found something to do with my time.  something productive. I'm going to study about building. and maybe build things in the back yard. work in the garden. I found some books in the library (I finely payed my late fees) I checked out a  lot from the children section. Its to hard for me to get enough focus to read adult books that aren't fiction. But the ones in the kids section are a lot easier to absorb. also I can read them to Zy. one book I really like. grow it cook it. my mother has a copy so I'm going to return the library book and use hers. I like this book well enough to want to own my own copy. its very informative and a easy read.
i have to buy a 12 year old a birthday present today. ugg I don't even know the kid. But I got invited to a party and its not polite to show up to someone's house empty handed. I was thinking id just go to radio shack to get him something or a cheap used  video game from game stop. there he has seven days to return it with full refund. I think those are the best gifts for tweens.

No comments:

Post a Comment