Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tenjo Night

Custom settings for My Tingo Night robot
1. Loves to clean my house, and car
2. Loves to cook, great at cooking many different types of food
3. loves only me, Romantically
4. Good with money. Good at making money
5. Smarter then me but doesn't brag about it.
6. Encourages me to follow my dreams
7. attuned to my body language
8. Skilled at adapting to any social situation.
9. knows how to charm in- laws
10. skilled at childcare
11. Good fighter
12. amazingly fit body
13. calls me "Wifey"
14. skilled vehicle driver
15. Amorous, but backs down if i'm uncomfortable
16. Attracted only to me
17. Taller then 5 feet 10 inches, shorter then 6 feet 4 inches
18. good at pulling pranks
19. good at making me laugh
20. wants to travel with me
21. okay with taking care of me so i can drink alcohol worry free
22. loves to see me smile.

Alot of these i would love to find in a real man. But for now i'll dream about my Robot thats programmed with my settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment