Monday, April 30, 2012

nother nose bleed

2nd this month. for about a week now i  have had issues with my throat. pain or coughing. or constantly having to swallow.  now its a combination of having to swallow and hacking loogies. so miserable when i'm trying to sleep.  I want to take a little red pill to dry it up. but then it might lead to the uncontrollable coughing. I only know of one home remedy for this condition and thts drink water. let me tell you its not working. but i'm gonna keep drinking water and maybe take extra dose of vitamin c
I got some ingredients for Kimbap. and I intend to make some this week. can't wait!!
I made a modified version of salmon potato cakes today. Zy liked it with ketchup. I didn't have all the ingredients. Also I didn't want to separate the eggs. I find that for this kind of cooking the whole egg works best. plus that more protein and i don't like to waste food.

No comments:

Post a Comment