Monday, April 23, 2012

assessment

last night i had decided to declare my major as Writing. so this morning I went to the college and took the assessment test for reading a writing. I'm going to do the math later.
my scores
reading: 92
writing: 90
reading+MM: 96
English+MM 95
so what that means is that i'm at a college level at reading I don't have to take any reading classes and some other classes that require me to have a reading 99 eligibility I qualify for those now.
and I'm at a college level at Writing so I can go straight to English 101 and that is a class that is needed to get a AA degree. Yeah for me. now i want to get some studying done then the better score i get the least amount of math classes I have to take to get a degree.
I have a appointment for career assessment in the morning. and I'm going to tell the interviewer that I want a job that allows me to travel. so I need the degree that will get me that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment