Saturday, April 14, 2012

religious people suck balls

I accept God. I embrace God. But I reject his followers. and I'm Sick of their hypocracy.
I'm not Gay. I'm sick of them giving me their opinions and criticism on how i live My life. They talk about homosexuality like its the worst sin anyone can commit. They don't even go after murders with the same tunnel vision. So for people with this kinda mentality to come after me When by Their rules i'm not even the worst offender makes me reject criticism they say from very deep inside me. I hate feeling like this. and already I have too much sadness in my life. I can look at myself on my own with my own eyes and see my own faults. Its really not necessary to have some other people catalog everything that's wrong with me.

Argument with my mother.
Mother: (some bible quote)
Me: The bible was written by people
Mother: God inspired people to write the bible.
me thinking: (what about other books Who inspires people to write those? how do we know God was the entity that gave this inspiration? for all we know these people were tripping balls.)
Me: people were around before the Bible
Mother: God has always been around
Me: there are other religions. What makes yours more valid?
Mother: CAuse Jesus Died for our sins. Did Buddha die for you. Did Muhammad?

Only thing I can think about that is. We have no Proof that his death did ANYTHING for us.
from my limited understanding 1. Buddha never claimed to be God 2. Muhammad is a messenger, he also didn't claim to be a God.
The only things Christians have is a Book. thats NOT something more then the other majors religions have.
If you ONLY have a BOOK to prove that your religion is true, how can you with a straight face claim its more valid?

No comments:

Post a Comment