Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wild cat in my room!

Dear future,
                  Dude! You don’t have to tell me how flaky I am. I just forgot that I had a blog. These few weeks I have been getting back into makeup. Not sure it’s the greatest attempt. But I like the look. It’s almost a full face. I just need to Feek my eyebrows. (snickers) right now I have been doing everything but my eyebrows.  

                  The unicorn’s tears I told you about. I have been wearing it mostly around the house to get used to having color on my lips. And It’s amazing!! I just bought it kind of as a joke. But this formula is the best! It’s not nasty smelling like lipsticks’ I’ve used in the past. The best part is I could just throw out all my lip gloss and chap sticks. My lips were chapped from; I swear it was less than a full day of not using anything. My lips were chapped and almost split from the dryness. Like they needed a exfoliate to remove the peeling. I didn’t bother to scrub them because I wasn’t going out. I just put on the unicorns tears and went to sleep. The next morning my lips were healed! And so soft. I can’t even remember the last time my lips felt this soft.
                  Unicorn tears looks really pretty when the blue shimmery part wears off. The under color it leaves behind is so beautiful. I want that color as by itself. I kind of have to use UT then wipe it off a little to get that color on purpose. But that’s wasting product. I’m going to find out if too faced has that color already available to buy.
                  I just had to buy some more of this lipstick in a different color. Something less outrageous. I got another one in shade pink chocolate. It’s very mild to me now. The only reason you would notice it is because I have large lips.
                  I got some bare minerals powder foundation, prep Step, and beautiful finish brush this Sunday. The color is like my exact match. But It doesn’t seem to play well with the Mac concealer I use. I love my Mac prep+Prime. I would have never known to use this color to hide my dark circles. But When I went to Mac counter to get a makeover the girl used this on me. I like to use it to try to hide my moles and the corners of my mouth had dark scarring from when I was little. When I added the bare minerals over it the BM seems to wipe the concealer off. I’m going to give it a little longer to dry. Then add the BM.
                  Another con about the BM is that Its comes off. I don’t know how the lighter colors acts but the dark ones leave its mark everywhere. I’m going to get a translucent powder to put on top to see if it stays put better. It might also be because of how hot it is. My makeup just melts off my face.
                  When I got home last night; explosive excitement. The was a car trapped in my room! My mother hadn’t seen it. But Zy was Quick to retell its path of disruption around my room. I didn’t see the cat or hear it. But I did see the evidence of its disregard for my personal space. I didn’t know for sure it was in my room until I came back in my room from washing off my makeup. I guess since the light was off while I wasn’t in there the cat thought it was safe to walk around. I didn’t see it when I turned the light on. But I heard it. I went to sleep. I know it couldn’t hide forever it either get hungry or bored. Sure enough, this bugger woke me up when it tried to leave the room through the window. By this time my allergies were flaring. Further evidence that a cat was in my room, my eyes were gunky and my nose was raw. ( this is why I dislike indoor pets) I heard it meowing and scratching at the window screen. So I get out of bed and tried to catch it. Then I saw for myself how much of a wild cat this thing was. It was running everywhere. Climbing all over my stuff. I had to rewash clean clothes to make sure its nasty outdoor cat dander doesn’t flair my allergies for the next week. It eventually stayed under my bed. And I was too tired to try to get it by myself.
                  This morning I tell my mother that Yes I seen the cat and Its now under my bed. She with the quickness, walked to my room and with the three of use she was able to grab it by its neck. I was a little too scared to grab it because I was worried it might try to scratch me. I’m glad it’s not in my room anymore. My eyes Still feel like crap.
 well I have to get raedy for school.
                 
Laters,
     KS

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment