Sunday, August 14, 2016

trip to SeaWorld

                                                                                                              Aug 14, 2016

Dear future,


            On the 6th I took Zy to San Diego SeaWorld. I enjoyed myself. Zy gave me a little trouble that morning. But she liked her time at SeaWorld. We dined with Shamu. It was buffet food. Not the best. But not the worst. I like the “grown-ups” mac and cheese. 
            We saw the 'Cirque de la Mer' show at sunset. It was fun to watch. My favorite part was the guy on the jet ski tube thingy. 

            While I was there my battery was terribly low. I had just bought the phone right before I arrived. So it didn’t have a full charge. SeaWorld has charging stations. And my cousin Mark let me use his mophie. It didn’t give me a full charge and it stopped before it was finished. I’m not sure if that was because the battery needed an out of the box top off. Or if he got a lemon.
            Zy and I made a video today. I uploaded it to youtube. Mark says it was cute and funny. I’m glad it was short. It lacks graphics. The whole channel does. But it’s something I’m comfortable posting public. So it’s a start.  1st youtube video
            Something I want to do today is to digitize all my receipts. And organize the room more. Finish painting my walls. I Have one wall that is finished. The other walls are the gray color I picked out a few years ago. I need to hurry finish with the new color I picked out before I get bored of it. I need to start putting braids in my hair. I want it done before the first day of fall semester.
I think I should add a graphic design class to my load. It’s a useful skill. That and video editing.
I’ll talk to you later,

                     KS

No comments:

Post a Comment