Saturday, August 20, 2016

New blue twists!

                                                                                                                                Aug 20th, 2016
Dear future,
            It took me like 4 days but today I finished braiding my hair! Las time I attempted this I only ended up doing the small portion in the back. And then I wore a scarf for months. Just like that. And that wasn’t even the first time I did my own hair in braids or twists. 

            The antelope valley fair started Friday. I couldn’t go because I completely forgot about it. I spent all damn day yesterday trying to get the new galaxy note 7. I even preordered it. I was one of the fortunate people to have my phone in the store. Other people preordered but theirs did come in. something kept telling me that I should just be patient and wait. Either wait for my contract to be over. Or wait at least a day. If I had waited at least a day I could have gotten my free gearfit2. If I wanted longer for my contract to be over I would have been able to keep my number. As it is now I’m going to lose my number and I have not gearfit2. Bummer. But I have my phone. So.. all good?.?.

            Tonight Zy and I attempted to make a video but it wasn’t recording. Double bummer. 
             I did do my makeup tonight.

              I look like I have two lip moles. Its just the same one I've always had and a  persistent blackhead. 
Have a great night,
KS

No comments:

Post a Comment