Tuesday, August 16, 2016

sleeping in curlformers

                                                                                                                           Aug 16, 2016
Dear future,
            Well okay, Not many people seen the video I uploaded. I was also approved for google AdSense. But it’s a different account. I need to talk to other YouTubers to find out what I need to do.  
            I made rice it’s a mild buttery flavor. And I’m the only one that ate it. I mixed some plain yogurt and amino acids together to give the rice a tangy flavor.
            I had to take a nap today. It was so hot.  I thought we were coming out of the summer weather. It was almost 100 degrees.            
            I deep conditioned my hair. I didn’t feel like rinsing it after the timer went off. So I ended up having to pick Zy up while I had the stuff on my head. Plastic cap and two knit caps on top.
            I watched 4 episode of the Korean show ‘W’. I like it. I’d be watching it right now. But It's still on the air, so I have to wait for each new episode.
            I blow-dried my hair after I washed out the conditioner. I only used a heat protectant when I blow dried. Right now I’m in curlformers. I used my own conditioner concoction to remoisten my hair before putting them in curlformers. I’m going to sleep in them. 




             My mother started to give me crap AGAIN about Zy's short hair. What set her off? Because My hair is apparently growing and since I want long hair It wasn't fair of me to cut Zy's. "Its going to grow back. Her hair grows faster them mine!" she can't see reason! "When god gives people long hair they need to grow it long. Not everyone can grow long hair" Not rational thoughts at all. We aren't living in the middle ages when woman were treated suspiciously when they had short hair. And she knows damn well that girls hair needed a cut. It would have been less of a cut if she got regular trims. I can't keep talking about this person that doesn't know how to make decisions based on practicality or rational thought process.  
Good night,

                 KS

No comments:

Post a Comment