Monday, August 22, 2016

fall 2016 semester

                                                                                                  Aug 22, 2016
Dear future,
      Hello! I started fall semester today. The professor let us out early. I met two of my classmates. One was in a few movies as a child actor.  The other was a young woman that made a move across the country without having a place to live or a job. Not even friends to crash on a couch.
       I didn't have time to do makeup this morning. On the way home I had to stop in Verizon to fix my phone. My phone is noticeably slow and I may need to switch it out. It was slow even after the clerk did a factory reset. Now I have to reprogram my calendar.
      When I went to lay my laundry out just now I felt something crawling on my feet. I looked down and there were many ants on me. I dropped the clothes in my hands right on the ant infest ground. so I had to rewash most of the stuff. ugggg my skin still feels like there are ants crawling on me. I took an allergy pill to stop a reaction. One of the bites on my hand was already starting to swell.
      I should be doing my homework right now. I checked my grade for summer math and I got a B!!
                            Have a great night,
                                                        KS

No comments:

Post a Comment