Saturday, April 23, 2016

RIP Prince

Ok so I’m sitting here like “Phew” I had 4 minutes to spare, turning in my English homework. I’m glad I did it but I almost wasn’t. I took for granted that last week the professor gave us 2 extra days. So it was well after 11PM when I got started.
            I found out in class from one of my professors that Prince had died. That’s sad news. But everyone is celebrating. All over the world government buildings and bridges turned their night lights purple. Celebrating his life. It’s like the party won’t stop. I found out that Prince kick KK off his stage for refusing to dance! That was amazing. There is a video of it one YouTube.

            I did laundry today. I felt really good about myself. Well done Kimmy.  : D I’m trying to catch up on The Magicians. It’s not the worst show. It'd be better if the actor that plays Q picked less irritating acting choices. I cringe at his terrible posture. So for me, it’s super distracting. I’m going to scrap my other blogs and move the post over here. Keep everything in one location.

No comments:

Post a Comment