Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 14, 2016
Well hello there!!
I had myself a full week of class. At the last minute I ended up increasing my units to full time. 12 units!. Its fine. I will be able to handle this load. One of my classes the book isn't mandatory. and the second Class I got one book for free the 3rd edition. But the professors said she would rather we have the fourth edition. Thankfully I had a classmate in another class that took the class previously and she gave me her fourth edition. So I got two free text books!. Like a community college miracle. She also gave me her notes. So far these extra classes match each other in curriculum. My schedule is about 20 minutes apart, so what I learn in the first class is reiterated in the next class.
Tonight I was scrambling to get my English assignment done. I needed to find someone to interview. and I needed to record the interview. I interviewed Zy first. That was easy and she was excited to help. But I barely made my midnight deadline trying to find a second person to interview. I was about to ask some stranger on one of the groups I'm in on Facebook. I hope that my English teacher will offer me extra credit. A lot of my missed points are from me not understanding the assignment. Like I hear the professor say one thing and I remember it that way. Then later she claims that I heard wrong. But $#Ck its the story of my life. This is nothing new with my academic life. I always swear I'm going to start recording these conversations so I can have proof. I'm coming down from my buzz ( summer punch, sparkly watermelon.) Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment