Saturday, April 23, 2016


April 9th 2016

April 9th

   Today other than spending all my Saturday in the 4th quadrant, I made a birthday present.



   So many people I know have a birthday in April. But I do believe other than saying an insincere “happy birthday!” on Facebook, I only have one more present to give. And This year I was inspired. I took a photo with someone else in mind. Then I used paper app to add flare to it. I was then after a few “duh” moments able to air drop it from my iPad to my iPhone. 

   This morning my mother reminded me that I actually had something to do with the photo. So I went straight to Target. Didn’t even stop to freshen up. I know how I drag my feet on these things. I don’t even remember if I brushed my teeth. I know I drank water first. I haven’t been hungry in the mornings. Probably because I been drinking at night. But where was I … 

   I went target to print out the photo and buy a frame. I decided on the color as I was walking to the frame aisle. But they only had silver metal, black and white. I kid you NOT. I ended up getting a white frame with front and back options. So I figure its going on a coffee table. I now had to look for a sales person that actually knew what washi tape is. I figured I’d use a cute pink washi tape trim since I couldn't find a pink frame. The only tapes they had weren’t in the shade of pink that I wanted. Mind you I'm going from my memory. I just got some paint instead. It's fuchsia in a satin finish. Not the color I was looking for but it turned out great. I had Zy paint most of it. 









   The photo machine at Target was down so I had to drive to CVS (I think, I don’t remember) I thought the price was high. They charged me around $2.80 for 2. It would have been $4.80. But I got one photo at 4x6. Which ended up being better because I had to be creative. One side is the photo I altered. 






And the other side is a photo I took of Zy when she wasn’t expecting.  

   I love that picture because she doesn’t have a goofy look in it. Since the 4x6 photo is smaller I used my paper cutter to cut some scrapbook paper 6x8. I glued the smaller photo to the scrapbook paper. 






Its perfect because that did have the exact shade of pink I was looking for. Its subtle, and with the shade of the pink paint, the finished project looks more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment