Monday, June 20, 2016

No midnight snacks tonight.

Hello,
            It’s the second week of my math class. We have a test this week. The professor may be a bit too nice…
            Game of thrones season 6 episode 9, that was cool. It was to the point and it wrapped up some open story lines. Ramsey’s death was kinda satisfying.
            I’m going to fight my night time snack cravings. I’m going to see if I can fight them this whole week. *finger’s crossed. *
            Did you know that it is very easy for an American to get a Russian visa? Thanks Pres. Obama!
            I’m reading a book and nodding off while I’m doing it. I should be either sleep or finishing my homework.
            I made plans to go to the beach Saturday. Not sure which one yet. I just feel like I’ve seen enough of Venice. And since I’m driving myself I don’t have to settle for Venice. I can go to a nicer beach.
Good night,

        KS

No comments:

Post a Comment