Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hello.
It been like a whole month since I posted. I know this! You don’t have to remind me.
I just didn’t feel like it.
            Well last month Zy and I made it to Universal Studios! A first time for both of us. Zy loved Potter world. I prepped her for It by introducing her to the Harry Potter books. And movies.
            We went cherry picking this weekend, in Leona valley. I ended up spending $17.5. The cherries were delicious.
            Today was my last day of class!! I took 3 finals today. I passed 3 of my classes. I hope I passed all of them. But one of my classes was a repeated and this time I got a much better grade.
I plan to go to school for the summer. But now that I’m out of spring semester, and my mother is making changes. I think I may alter my plans. Like more before I continue with school.
            I’m working with a man at my school that is helping me find work. I was trying to get work study through the VA. But those people totally flaked on me. I got my TB test and everything! But they cap me at about $800.
If I’m able to find a job outside I could potentially make more. Although with work study I can study while I work. It would be nice if I could pull in a little extra from social media. But I never post the videos I film. I have so many its like 3 years’ worth of vlogs and 500gb. I was thinking about releasing them as “vintage” or TBT. I was originally going to send them to this woman to edit. She works with traumatized vets. She helps them get experience in Media so they will have something for their resumes when they discharge. I lost her contact information. :(
It is so hot out here in the desert of L.A. county.

I want to go to different beaches this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment