Monday, July 11, 2016

pokemon Go

                                                                                                                              July 11, 2016
Dear future,
            Well, I did it. Like the sheep I al (*frown*) I Dl pokemonGo .
I caught the first one a Charmander. And Zy caught the second one a Mankey. Then when she went to sleep I caught a lot more. Mind you this is at like 11Pm. I drove around, ending at a local shop. That one store had 2 pokestops. And a short walk ahead was another one. With a Gym at the nearby McDonalds. Long story short, It turned into a hunting party. All team valor. With people that weren’t high enough to join a team yet.
            I’m now Lvl 5. But I’m still teamless. I should join Valor because I live in valor territory. But people I’ve known longer, that got me to DL the game are team mystic. They also live about 30 mins away. Eh.

~Ks  

No comments:

Post a Comment