Tuesday, March 19, 2013

update


Big B Radio - MAIN | The Hot Station for Asian Music The Hot Station for Asian Music! Playing continuous K-Pop, J-Pop, C-Pop and Asian Pop Hits 24/7
i have to remember this station. i like it. 
so last Saturday I took zy to magic mountain. it was her first trip. this Saturday we went to a birthday party. we also say The great and powerful OZ. it was okay. 
I like my Chinese class. cause i feel like i'm learning something. but my math is a struggle for me. its stuff i have learned before but for whatever reason i'm not retaining the information. I need a different opnion. he's teacheing it diffrernt from how i learned. I want to see warm bodies today. I planned to see it on my birthday. but that didn't happen. at least now i think its at the $1 thea

No comments:

Post a Comment