Tuesday, December 11, 2012

test

yesterday I got a lot done at the school. I final bit the bullet and took the assessment test. My score was too low to qualify me for a lot of the major classes. But after I'm done with intersession I will qualify!! I'm debating trying to crash one class. then I'll drop my singing classes. The singing classes are bringing me out of me comfort zone and I need that for personal growth. But they don't go toward my degrees. But its also nice to take mellow classes with the high impact ones to maintain stress levels. I have about a month to figure it out. in the fall I should have a better registration date now, yeh! I didn't  know my school offered botany class. I don't know if its a major. But I'm seriously thinking of taking it in the fall or crashing it this spring.
My Microsoft work is locked. I can't change documents. I have no idea how it happened. and both my copies are legitimate. one I got while I was in the military. and the other came with this computer and the computer is less then 4 months old. I'm going to need that program for school. I may have to buy a new copy. They supposedly give discounts to people in school.
Trying to find things in files is a lot more difficult since I added windows 8. So I can't find programs from the installation point. I'm real close to uninstalling windows 8. but maybe I can find someone to help me figure out what's going on. I miss my IMac. one day I will have a new one or repair my old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment