Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I was procrastinating the heck out of my final speech. and I stayed up rally late last night and woke up 7am this Morning got out of bed at 7:20am took a shower. Then I set out to get the last of my speech done. I was about 30mins late to class and when I get there I find out it wasn't even my day to present my speech. But the teacher let me go anyway. and its a good thing too. cause they took up time for my friend so now she has a extra few days to do her speech. she was scheduled for today. I didn't score too well. but I don't really regret it. I mean I could have waited to do it Monday. but then my friend would have been docked for being late. and that's no guarantee that I would have used my extra time wisely. also I was able to get the class that I had been wanting to get spring semester. its 5 credits. and for some reason I'm only able to have 10 credits maximum. so I grabbed a class that was 1 credit. so I'll be having 3 classes again, but 1 extra credit. And hopefully these aren't classes that require a lot of homework. also its 3 days a week this time instead of 2. but i'll manage somehow. Either way I'm excited to be almost done with this semester. I'm looking forward to my new classes next year. oh I forgot I got to look into intersession for January.

No comments:

Post a Comment