Sunday, February 19, 2012

first full makeup and first facial

i got a facial today. I want to start being a dental assistant. so i'm going to the edd office as soon as i can to find out what they can do to help me. also i decided to be pretty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC9ErBi4l30&feature=channel

i need a hobbie. so i guess i wont be renewing my sub to drama fever. and I'm going to try to learn a Asian language. order of wanting to learn 1. Korean 2. Chinese 3. Japanese
I guess my hobbie could be teaching myself a new language.

I been better at getting out of bed in when i wake up. I been showering more this week. I really wanted to not shower this morning and just blow off my beauty appointments. but i forced myself to get out of bed and showered.
I used some of my mother's foot scrub on my feet and they look so much better. like i could wear sandles without embaresment. i'm wondering why that IMO mild product did. what a stone failed to do. but whatev i'm going to be happy and maintain the progress.
yesterday i figured that probably the main reason i don't want to do stuff is cause i'm physically tired.
and that could be cause my calorie intake is low and i'm in starvation mode. but at night i'm fine. and bad nutrition.
so starvation bad nutrition and inactivity. i been having my mother make me veg juice.
only exercise i do is kagels. i would walk. but i don't like to leave this house and roam in this bad neighborhood. well this place might not be so bad in the day. but its new people that i don't know.
I really want to move to San fransisco. for now. but not dream location. its my settling place.


No comments:

Post a Comment