Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So much to do

Tommorow is Zy's Birthday. Wow, It kinda snuck up on me. I was thinking all this morning while I was lingering in Bed, that I could not do all the stuff I had planed for. cause she won't remember and I didn't invite people over. But no I can't do that. I need to do all that I can with the reasorces that I have. First cause I will remember. Second, cause I will take photos. Third, I need to stop doing things half ass.
I have more to add to my list of 'Things I want'
1. to live in a nicer home. So I can raise my daughter is a safe, calm environment.
2. to cook all my food from scratch in April
3. to not eat after 5 pm in April
4. give up sugar for a week
5. do some exercise. I found my yoga mat.
6. finish something I start.
Short term goals
1. make a pair of wings for Zy. So she can wear them tomorrow.
2. crap! I should probably make a cake. We have brownie mix in the house
3. Ah! I'm going to (got distracted to i forgot this one)
4. clean my room. find some kinda system to separate my stuff from Zy's.
5. paint my room. Still don't know what color to use.
6. spend way less time on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment